Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What a great day we're having in Jamaica. I've been blessed to have been on the "house crew".We've been sifting what they call Marl to make the concrete, which is what they put on the side of the house. They say its hurricane strength and should withstand anything that comes its way. The house gets two windows and two doors with a metal roof. The size is 11x14, the perfect size. The home owners are so appreciative and is excited to see it going up and they have been waiting a long time. This mission trip has blessed me probably more than the people we're here for. God works in many ways and I'm sure we'll see the fruits of our labor many times over.

I'm so blessed to be a part of the group to be able to do this together.



Hey guys I'm thinking about you in K.C.



Love , Kelly G.

No comments: