Friday, January 25, 2008

Final Hours

Hello back home,
This is my first time blogging, so I hope I keep it interesting. With this being our last day I am excited to see my kids but extremely sad to say goodbye. I've spent most of the week hauling marl, but today I got to be in the store. It was humbling helping people find stuff that back home was our throw away items. It is amazing how you see and experience God down here.
The people have been so warm and welcoming and genuinely like having us here. Many of them want nothing more than some conversation and a smile. God is absolutely here and has showed me some amazing things that I can't wait share when I get home. Please give a big Thank You to everyone who has been taking care of my family and just let everyone that I love them.


Andrea Moore

No comments: