Friday, January 25, 2008

Just one more

To my family, I was the first one to blog here on this trip & didn't realize I could get personal with my loved ones. As for you Tom sending my goats ... please don't the Jamacian people, although so beautiful, strangly do not have goats as pets but to eat & is very much a delicacy (if I even spelled that correctly). So please keep Jake & George sound. For my pooh, so glad to hear she's still with us. I was wondering if you broke down & finally let the horses in the house:). I miss Wyatt too & alittle Mac. My three kids, how I wish I could see your faces and touch your skin. The only thing that helps me be away from you are my dreams of you.I miss you all so very much but still not to shorten my trip, it has gone so fast I will dearly miss my new friends and Tom you would be surprised but it's the people ( three childen specifically & one grandpa) that I would love to sneak through customs. Tom my "long lost love" ( Jamacan's meaning for High School Sweetheart) thank you for my opportunity in this experience I forever love you and are greatful. All I ask is for you to come with next year.
To Cindy, Thank you for your encouragment,without your support things would not be the same.
Tell Mom, John Steph, & Donna Ilove & miss them this much............ Well they know how much.
Sheriee

No comments: